Details regarding pre-registration and what you’ll need in order to receive gifts from Last Minute Toy Store are provided below.
Last Minute Toy Store
2021 GIFT REGISTRATION WILL BE
FIRST COME FIRST SERVED
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS:
Saturday, November 20th, 2021 @ 9am
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES:
Sunday, December 5th, 2021 @ 11:59pm
Please read all information shown below before registering to receive gifts. Registration button is at the bottom of this page.
Wednesday, December 15th
Thursday, December 16th
Friday, December 17th
Saturday, December 18th
10am – 5pm each day
LMtS Pick-Up Location
5117 Harding Place
Nashville, TN 37211
Who We Are
NEED ASSISTANCE TO REGISTER ONLINE?
For assistance come to DCSO at 5117 Harding Place, Nashville, TN 37211 on one of the following dates:
- SATURDAY, DECEMBER 4th / 9a-12p
- SUNDAY, DECEMBER 5th / 1p - 4p
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW AND DO
SHOPPER TIPS FOR 2021
- PRE-ONLINE REGISTERED GUESTS will arrive on the date they have chosen at the assigned specific time, drive into the TOUCHLESS DRIVE-THRU where the LMtS volunteers will place the pre-registered guest’s gift bag of PRE-CHOSEN toys into the guest’s vehicle.
- You will not even need to leave your vehicle! Unfortunately, we will not be able to serve walk-ups or guests who arrive by bus.
- Each guest must arrive in a vehicle to receive toys. This helps ensure the health and safety of our guests and volunteers.
- Verification will be made to determine if children have been served in other programs.
THINGS TO BRING WITH YOU
- Picture I.D. for parent or guardian
- Proof of Davidson County residence (such as utility bill, rent receipt, etc.)
- Something official showing children’s name and date of birth (such as birth certificate; government assistance card or letter; shot record; etc.). Social security cards are not necessary.
- Proof of Income: (such as pay stub; government assistance letter; separation from work notice; child support letter; other proof of need)
IMPORTANT - FAIRNESS NOTICE
Out of fairness to all in need, ONLY those families in Davidson County who have NOT already received toys through other Toy Programs will be eligible for assistance.
Also, each child may only receive toys from one family member or guardian. For example, if a mother gets toys for her children, a grandparent or other family member may not get toys for those same children.
This information is also available in both English and Spanish by calling:
English: (615) 784-TOYS (8697)
Spanish: (615) 395-5204
NEED HELP REGISTERING?
We realize that registering online can be tricky for some. But no worries!
On SAT DEC 4th / 9a – 12p and SUN DEC 5th / 1p – 4p we will be offering assistance to get your kids registered to receive gifts this Christmas, at the Davidson County Sheriff’s Office, 5117 Harding Place, Nashville, TN 37211.
Please bring the following with you when you come for assistance:
- Picture I.D.
- Proof of income/financial need (pay stub, government assistance letter, etc)
- Proof of residence in Davidson County (utility bill, rent receipt, etc)
- Proof of name of date of birth for each child (birth certificate, shot record, insurance card, school record, etc)