Details regarding pre-registration and what you’ll need in order to receive gifts from Last Minute Toy Store are provided below.
Last Minute Toy Store
2020 GIFT REGISTRATION WILL BE
FIRST COME FIRST SERVED
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS:
Sunday, November 1
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES:
Sunday, December 13
Please read all information shown below before registering to receive gifts. Registration button is at the bottom of this page.
Thursday, December 17th
Friday, December 18th
Saturday, December 19th
10am – 5pm each day
LMtS Pick-Up Location
5117 Harding Place
Nashville, TN 37211
Who We Are
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW AND DO
SHOPPER TIPS FOR 2020
- PRE-ONLINE REGISTERED GUESTS will arrive on the date they have chosen at the assigned specific time, drive into the TOUCHLESS DRIVE-THRU where the LMtS volunteers will place the pre-registered guest’s gift bag of PRE-CHOSEN toys into the guest’s vehicle.
- You will not even need to leave your vehicle! Unfortunately, we will not be able to serve walk-ups or guests who arrive by bus.
- Each guest must arrive in a vehicle to receive toys. This helps ensure the health and safety of our guests and volunteers.
- Verification will be made to determine if children have been served in other programs.
THINGS TO BRING WITH YOU
- Picture I.D. for parent or guardian
- Proof of Davidson County residence (such as utility bill, rent receipt, etc.)
- Something official showing children’s name and date of birth (such as birth certificate; government assistance card or letter; shot record; etc.). Social security cards are not necessary.
- Proof of Income: (such as pay stub; government assistance letter; separation from work notice; child support letter; other proof of need)
IMPORTANT - FAIRNESS NOTICE
Out of fairness to all in need, ONLY those families in Davidson County who have NOT already received toys through other Toy Programs will be eligible for assistance.
Also, each child may only receive toys from one family member or guardian. For example, if a mother gets toys for her children, a grandparent or other family member may not get toys for those same children.
This information is also available in both English and Spanish by calling:
English: (615) 784-TOYS (8697)
Spanish: (615) 395-5204